Holidays are coming… 🙂
Time for prayers for some, time for gifts for others. Cyber geeks don’t always approve the usual presents though. They must get something intriguing, something that will make them gain knowledge or skills. So, here is a small gift list I’m trying to compile for security enthusiasts:
1. A new (cheap) VPS (virtual private server). Because you never have too many 😉
2. A Arduino board. Great for electronics/hardware fans.
5. Some nice wordlists from the Openwall project.
6. A copy of IDA Pro, the best disassembler and debugger.
7. A copy of L0phtCrack, Administrator (cheap) version.
8. A copy of VMware Workstation, one of the best virtualization software.
10. ??? (your suggestions!)